Be a part of the event. Become a Volunteer!
This event would not be possible without the participation of many volunteers who donate their time to help us set up this great bike ride.
- Because the cyclists need you (and so do we!).
- You will enjoy a singular, rewarding experience and be a part of bringing a major event to fruition.
- You can share in our passion for cycling and make the most of all the Tremblant region has to offer.
- You get to meet dynamic and inspiring people.
- And who knows? Maybe you too will fall in love with cycling.
WE HAVE JUST THE SPOT FOR YOU
We need volunteers on May 25, 26 and 27.
- Event organization: setup, removal, marking out and preparation of the courses.
- Participant services: registration, information, exhibitors’ village, participants’ lunch.
- On the courses: information at the start and finish, refreshment areas, signalling, bicycle parking area.
WE WILL THANK YOU
- Meals included
- Event shirt
- Drinks on Saturday, May 27, at 4:00 p.m. (cocktail hour with draw)
- And most of all: tons of fun!
For more information on the positions and times that need filling, please contact Melany Mathieu at firstname.lastname@example.org or 514-559-5201.