Important considerations when choosing your distance and pack:
- The Gran Fondo Mont-Tremblant is considered by many as the season’s first cycling event. You should consider your fitness level when signing up.
- The indicated pack speed is an average speed for the entire circuit. Over certain portions of the course, the speed may be higher or lower than the average.
- The Tremblant area is mountainous, and altitude changes should be expected
The difficulty levels of each course are based on four elements:
- Total riding distance
- Changes in altitude
- Pack speed
- Your previous riding experience
This is a great way to warm up, get the legs limber, and learn a few judicious tips from our tour leaders. Free rides in small groups get the weekend off to a good start; approximate distances, 30 to 50 km. Free activity. Madatory registration.
THE ONLINE REGISTRATION PERIOD IS NOW CLOSED
We still have room for participants, Please go directly to the event venue to sign up in person.
Base Camp, at the base of the pedestrian village,
Mont Tremblant Resort,
1000 chemin des Voyageurs,
Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1T1
• Friday, May 26: 2:00 to 9:00 p.m.
• Saturday, May 27: 6:00 to 8:30 a.m.
We strongly recommend that participants who have not yet registered do so in person on Friday, May 26, or arrive at the event site at least 1.5 hours before their departure time on Saturday.