Your registration includes
- Your participation to the 160 km, 125 km, 80 km or 45 km challenge in a secure environment within the event's structure and organisation
- Refreshments on the course
- A technical cycling jersey valued at 90$
- Access to the participants' reception/cocktail on the Friday night
- Participants' lunch on site at the Gran Fondo Mont-Tremblant finish
- Road cycling in a secure environment with police escort and partially closed roads
- Timing chip
- Mechanical assistance - mobile teams
- First Aid - mobile teams
- 'Broom Wagon' - support to participants and transportation to the finish for those who cannot finish the course
- Sanitary Services on the course
- All participants will be provided with a timing chip to track the overall individual time of each rider within his or her group.
- Timed zones will offer a friendly ranking to those who are interested (except the 45 km).
THE "MONTEES" CHALLENGE
WIN THE COVETED POLKA-DOT JERSEY FOR THE FASTEST RIDER
It’s the symbol of triumph in the Gran Fondo Mont-Tremblant that participants dream of wearing: the coveted polka-dot jersey for fastest rider in the "MONTEES" challenge!
How it works:
Three of the routes (80 km, 160 km, 125 km), will have a timed zone.
Signage will identify these sections on the course and audible alerts will announce the approaching timing zones to all participants.
- One timed zone in the 80 km
- Two timed zones in the 125 km and 160 km routes
Jerseys will be awarded to the fastest riders (women and men) in these zones from each field in the following categories:
- 160 km Super Fondo – Peloton 1 – Average speed over 33 km/hr
- 125 km Gran Fondo – Peloton 3 – Average speed of 33 km/hr
- 80 km Medio Fondo – Peloton 5 – Average speed of 30 km/hr
For the 125 km and the 160 km, ranking will be determined from the total of the two timed zones.