YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES
- Participation in the 160 km, 125 km, 80 km or 45 km challenge in a secure environment within the event's structure and organisation
- Refreshments on the course
- A technical cycling jersey valued at $90
- Access to the participants' reception/cocktail on Friday night
- Participants' lunch on-site at the Gran Fondo Mont-Tremblant finish line
- Event organized in a secure environment with police escort and partially closed roads
- Timing chip
- Mechanical assistance - mobile teams
- First aid - mobile teams
- 'Broom Wagon' - support to participants and transportation to the finish line for those who cannot finish the course
- Sanitary services on the course
- Ride sharing services: Sign up for free and offer a ride as a driver or book a seat as a passenger on Ridesharing.com. Use the promo code gfondotm17 for a $4 discount on your long distance rideshare booking.
- All participants will be given a timing chip to track the overall individual times.
- Timed zones will offer a non-competitive ranking to those who are interested (except the 45 km).
THE "MONTEES" CHALLENGE
WIN THE COVETED POLKA-DOT JERSEY FOR THE FASTEST RIDER
It’s the symbol of triumph in the Gran Fondo Mont-Tremblant that participants dream of wearing: the coveted polka-dot jersey for fastest rider in the "MONTEES" challenge!
How it works:
Three of the routes (80 km, 160 km, 125 km), will have a timed section.
Signs will identify these sections on the course and audio alerts will announce the approaching timed zones to all participants.
- One timed zone in the 80 km
- Two timed zones in the 125 km and 160 km routes
Jerseys will be awarded to the fastest riders (women and men) in these zones in the following categories:
- 160 km Super Fondo – Peloton 2 –Average speed (between 28 and 30 km/hr)
- 125 km Gran Fondo – Peloton 1 – Average speed (between 32 and 34 km/hr)
- 80 km Medio Fondo – Peloton 5 – Average speed over 30 km/hr
For the 125 km and the 160 km, ranking will be determined from the total of the two timed zones.